To be considered for membership, students must have:
- completed at least 32 units at USC, but not more than 118 units. Transfer students may apply if they have completed 16 units at USC and have junior standing.
- a USC GPA of 3.5
All majors are eligible to join the honor society. Students close to these requirements are encouraged to apply, as exceptions may be made for exceptional candidates.
Please return the completed application to the Blackstonians box in the Political Science Department located in VKC 327.
The following should be attached to the application form:
1. The completed application form, including responses to the questions posed.
2. A copy of the applicant's resume.
3. An unofficial copy of the applicant's transcript or STARS report.
4. A refundable $90 check, payable to Blackstonians or we can accommodate Venmo.
Applications are due Friday, February 9th at 5 pm.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org