To be considered for membership, students must have:
- completed at least 32 units at USC, but not more than 118 units. Transfer students may apply if they have completed 16 units at USC and have junior standing.
- a USC GPA of 3.5
All majors are eligible to join the honor society. Students close to these requirements are encouraged to apply, as exceptions may be made for exceptional candidates.
Please return the completed application to the Blackstonians box in the Political Science Department located in VKC 327.
The following constitutes a complete application:
1. The application form, including responses to the questions posed.
2. A copy of the applicant's resume.
3. An unofficial copy of the applicant's transcript or STARS report.
4. A refundable $90 check, payable to Blackstonians or Venmo receipt.
Applications are due Friday, September 28, 2018 at 5 pm in VKC 327.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com